Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

Blogs of Interest

Average Professor
Beyond Broke
Bitch Ph.D.
Blogrolling
Broke-Ass Student
Cheeky Prof
College After Hours
College Blogs Network
College Blogs Network
College for Dummies
College Party House
College v2
College v2 � Blog Archive � College Humor Websites
Confessions of a Dean
DailyHaHa
DormWars
Eduwonk.com
FratGuyAntics.com
Funny Links
jo(e)'s page
Just Tenured
Personal Finance for Students
Playing School, Irreverently
Rate Your Students
RateMyProfessors.com
See Jane Compute
Sex Ed in Higher Ed
Students Blog Too!
The Frumpy Professor
The Phantom Professor
True College Stuff


Comments:
Hey there, you should add my blog to the list!

College girls need a website to go to too!

http://www.collegefashion.net

<3 Briana
 
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Deborah

Term Life Insurance
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home
Google